Welcome to Woodside's PTA site
There is a special community here at Woodside, made up of parents and teachers making a difference in the lives of our kids. It's your Woodside Elementary PTA! We are here as a voice for children and families. We are here to support teachers who spend their days with our children. We are here to help out where federal and state funding fall short on basic education. We are here to have fun and build friendships. We are here to make Woodside a school where students are proud to say they're a Woodside Toucan.
Did you know?
- Everyone is welcome! Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, cousins ... you get the idea!
- PTA members and volunteers are responsible for countless educational contributions to the school as well as fun events and activities that would otherwise not be possible.
- If you become a PTA member, you are helping your child's school, even if you never volunteer for an event.
- We are always thrilled to welcome new members into our PTA family.
- Volunteers are always needed throughout the year for all sorts of things. Please feel free to contact us if you'd like to join in the fun. See the link to Committees for more information to on what kinds of things we do and for contact information.
Please visit Woodside PTA at our new site for up-to-date information!
Woodside PTA is on Facebook.
Follow us for Woodside PTA news and information